Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First appointment scheduled!

I had my yearly exam scheduled for next Tuesday. I called the office and told them I recently found out I'm pregnant. They canceled my yearly exam and scheduled my OB confirmation appointment for 3/22! I can't wait!

The nurse asked for the date of my last period, so I told her but also told her that I ovulated late. She didn't seem fazed by that, and just added 4 weeks to today's date to figure out when to schedule my first appointment. I was afraid she'd think I was significantly further along that I really am.

I didn't think to ask if they'd possibly do an ultrasound, but I'll call back closer to the appointment date to confirm. I wouldn't want P to miss out on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment