Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

29 today! P keeps reminding me that I'm in the last year of my 20s.

We told my parents last night. When my mom opened the box with the baby jean skirt she kept saying "Really, really?!?". Then my dad said "Man, I'm old."

My sister met us at the restaurant. She asked if anyone was ordering wine and I said, "You can't drink when you're pregnant." She screeched "What??". Yes, screeched. She's always been very loud. She then proceeded to tell me what I can't eat and that her co-worker (who is pregnant) can't walk down the meat aisle at the grocery store because she "can smell the blood in the chicken." Weird.

Today we're doing our usual Sunday errands and grocery shopping. I'm still trying to decide where I want to go out to dinner tonight. The 'Burg only has but so many choices, and I'm kind of tired so it might end up being Panera. Where I will get a Greek salad with feta. Alert the police!

1 comment:

  1. FETA!!???!!!! OMG! How dare you!? ;) Glad to hear that everyone is excited!

    ReplyDelete