Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How I Told P

I got a BFP last Friday morning. I had previously ordered Baby Bargains with the intent to give it to P when I got a +HPT. He's the financial brains of the family, and I knew he would think it was useful.

I wrapped it up in leftover Valentine's Day wrapping paper and gave it to him when he came home from work. He repeatedly asked me why he was getting a present and I had to keep saying "Just OPEN IT!." He finally opened it, read the title out loud, and said "Are we having a baby?". When I said yes he got a huge smile on his face and hugged me. Then he looked panicked and hugged me again.

These were his first 2 orders of baby business:
#1 - Change my name in his phone from Elizabeth to Baby Mama
#2 - Announce that if we have twins he wants to name them Luke and Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment