Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Probably jinxed myself.

I posted on a message board I frequent recently asking if they could give me an idea of how much we should budget for maternity clothes. We are going to try very, very hard not to go overboard with anything baby-related. I mentioned that there are certain meetings at work where I HAVE to wear a suit.

One girl offered to sell me her used Motherhood Maternity suit for $50. She sent me pictures and made sure I understood how Motherhood's sizes work. While it's completely premature to buy anything, after looking around online and seeing that maternity suit jackets alone cost $125+, I decided to go for it.

The suit arrived today and it's perfect. I could not have gotten a better deal on a suit that fits me and only cost $50. The pants will need to be hemmed, but that's a given for anything on me since my legs are so short. Luckily, Mom hems all my pants (this is why we can't ever move too far away!). The pants are so comfortable and I look forward to wearing them as work pants without the jacket on days I don't need the full suit.

I probably jinxed myself buying something so soon, but I love a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment