Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bought my first baby item!

Ok, really I bought 2 items.

The first is this adorable Christmas onesie that I got on sale for $7 at a baby boutique in Williamsburg.The second is my diaper bag! Gilt.com had a huge baby sale recently, and I ordered the Skip Hop Dash Deluxe in light blue. It was delivered yesterday and looks to be the perfect size for the average day out!


I can't believe it's already time for my 16 week appointment! I'm going on Thursday and the next appointment I schedule will be 20 weeks which is halfway! Wow, time flies.

In other news, P and I are going to Hawaii at the end of May to visit Rebecca and John. I'm so excited for a vacation, and I've never been to Hawaii. I told my sister that if senior citizens can do it, then the activity will be fine for me as well. I can't wait for days on the beautiful beaches and all the other activities we'll do.

How far along: 15 weeks 6 days

Next appointment: This Thursday, May 13. 16 weeks appointment.

Any new aches/pains: Nope. Back pain comes and goes, but it's only bad if I don't listen to my body and stop whatever is straining my back.

Maternity clothes: I'm pretty much in maternity pants full time. A lot of my t-shirts are starting to get too short, so it's probably going to be time to break out the maternity t-shirts soon. I can still wear a lot of my short sleeve sweaters, cardigans, and stretchier tops to work, but not so much with the button down shirts.

Sleep: The crazy dreams have stopped for now, but I still have the 2am pee break. Now I'm having trouble staying on my side while I sleep.

Best moment this week: Booking our plane tickets for Hawaii!

Movement: I think I might have felt something last night (kind of like a popping sensation or fluttering sensation right below my belly button), but I'd need to feel it a few more times before I'm convinced it's baby movement and not gas.

Food cravings: Mexican food, cheese, Pizza Hut breadsticks. Nice and healthy...

Belly button: Still in.

What I miss: Not having to try on every top in my closet before going to work because what fit last week doesn't fit this week.

What I'm looking forward to this week: 16 weeks and the end of my 4th month!

Weekly wisdom: Sometimes the afternoon calls for a trip to the office "snack shack" for a candy bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment