Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Putting my mind at ease.

I had the Quad Screen done at my 16 week appointment last week. My OB's office uses that, the 12 week blood work, and the NT scan before they give you the risk assessment for various disorders (Down's, Trisomy 18, etc.). A nurse called me this morning and said that the test results are negative. This translates to the baby being low risk for Down's, Trisomy 18, and neural tube defects. The doctor should go over all the results at my next appointment and give us our actual risk (ex. - 1 in 1000).

They tested my TSH again and it's down to 3.36 from 4.05 at 8 weeks. Yay! I'm not feeling any symptoms, so at this point I'm not pushing my doctors to up my dose. As long as I stay around 3 and under, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment