Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's a Boy!

Oops, I didn't realize it had been a month since I updated!! Our biggest news is that we're having a boy! We've picked out Finnegan as his first name (to be called Finn) and we're working on a 2nd name. One of us would like Tiberius (as in James Tiberius Kirk from Star Trek).....

We recently spent 10 days in Hawaii visiting my sister and her husband. We had a great time and did a ton of activities. Snorkeling, going to various beaches, checking out the North Shore, dinner in Waikiki, Pearl Harbor memorial.....the list is long!

We're slowing getting the baby's room together and recently created our registries at Target and Babies R Us. We're going to Houston next month to visit P's parents who want to take us baby shopping. We'll probably order the crib and glider after we come home.

How far along: 20 weeks 4 days

Next appointment: July 8 - 24 week appointment

Any new aches/pains: I wake up with my hips hurting almost every morning.

Maternity clothes: Except for a few cardigans, it's all maternity clothes now.

Sleep: I'm still getting up at least once a night to use the bathroom and if I end up on my I wake up with heartburn.

Best moment this week: Feeling more consistent movement.

Movement: Every day! Usually in the morning and evening, and sometimes at work when sitting at my desk.

Food cravings: It depends on the day. Most recently has been ice cream.

Belly button: Still in, but I fear it may pop out soon.

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Meeting Katie at Babies R Us to work on the more "difficult" registry items (bottles, breast pump, etc.)

Weekly wisdom: Expect to wake up from heartburn if you eat greasy food before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment