Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

More nursery progress and clothes!

We made a little more progress on the nursery this weekend. P built some shelves and we hung artwork on the walls. It's not overly "baby" and none of the furniture really matches, but we're happy with it.


I ordered this whale bank from Pottery Barn Kids:

There's a whale basket that I really want, but it needs to go on sale. I just can't justify spending over $100 on a basket.

I had lunch with my parents in Va Beach on Friday, and my mom and I went to Busy Bee's at Hilltop afterward. We've been meaning to go in there for awhile now, and it might be better that we didn't! We were in baby clothes heaven. All the summer baby clothes were 50% off and we may have found our new favorite place to shop for traditional children's clothes.

I couldn't resist this shortall with smocked turtles:
I also bought this fleece hat. So cute!:

Someone needs to take away my credit card when the fall and winter clothes come out because I'm not going to be able to resist!

P has been doing some baby shopping of his own recently.

Let's hope the baby gets his father's brains:

And the nerd buying begins:


How far along:
25 weeks 5 days

Next appointment: August 9 - 28 week appointment

Any new aches/pains: Nothing new, just hips occasionally at night.

Maternity clothes: Except for one or two tops, it's all maternity clothes now.

Sleep: I'm still getting up at least once a night to use the bathroom and if I end up on my back I wake up with heartburn.

Best moment this week: Ask me tomorrow when I hit double digits! 99 days left!

Movement: Off and on all day and it's getting stronger!

Food cravings: Wendy's Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers

Belly button: It's still in, but getting flatter by the day.

What I miss: Now that the fall clothes are coming out, I miss shopping for regular clothes.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Hitting 99 days!

Weekly wisdom: Stay inside and in the a/c!

No comments:

Post a Comment