Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

No, that's not my abs.

The baby has been kicking hard enough for a couple weeks now that I can feel it on the outside. However, whenever P puts his hand on my stomach the kicking stops. I think this means he has a calming effect on the baby, but it disappoints him. Before last night, he'd only felt movement once.

Last night, after some Edy's Slow Churned French Silk ice cream, the baby was having a great time in there. I put P's hand on my stomach, and of course the movement stopped. Patrick decided that maybe "yelling" at the baby would get him to kick so he loudly said "Finn! Kick for me." The baby gave his strongest kick yet and P's hand bounced up off my stomach! He got an amazed look on his face and said "What that him? Or your abs?". I burst out laughing and said "No, that wasn't my abs. I don't have abs anymore!". Let's just hope the kicks stay pointed outwards and not at my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment