Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Wow, I can't believe I'm at the beginning of the end! Eeek!

Three items I've purchased recently:

From Pottery Barn Kids - It finally went on sale and I had to have it.


From Etsy - Obviously I'm excited for holidays this year!


How far along: 27 weeks - 3rd trimester!

Next appointment: August 9 - 28 week appointment (1 hour glucose test)

Any new aches/pains: The 3rd trimester was ushered in by a 4am cramp in my calf. Ow.

Maternity clothes: Except for one or two tops, it's all maternity clothes now.

Sleep: See above re: aches/pains.

Best moment this week: Getting to the 3rd trimester.

Movement: All the time. Some days it's a full on dance party and then he seems to need to rest a bit the following day.

Food cravings: 90 calorie Snickers Ice Cream Minis....good thing I have another coupon for these.

Belly button: My belly button deserves an award for how well it's hanging in there.

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Baby shower!

Weekly wisdom: If you've been stalking something on PBK for weeks and it finally goes on sale, buy it even if it still is a semi-ridiculous item you don't really need!

1 comment: