Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Childbirth Class #2

Class last night was a huge improvement over the first one. The whole tone of the class has changed and I feel like we got something out of it. I really think it made a difference with the types of questions people asked as well. If the instructor knew it was my blog, she never let on which I am thankful for. Hopefully we will continue to enjoy it like we did last night.

We covered early labor and active labor, as well as what to expect when we check into the hospital. I didn't really think about it, but the instructor mentioned the possibility of the delivery rooms being full since it happens sometimes. Apparently there are an abundance of people having babies in October/November due to all the snow we had earlier this year. Haha!

In sad news, the maternity jeans I bought from Ann Taylor Loft early in the pregnancy are no longer comfortable. I was going to wear them last night and they still fit, but they don't have the full belly panel. Sitting down with the half panel just isn't comfortable. Sigh. I really didn't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. I think I'll try to hold out and see how the temperature changes this month and early next month before I buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment