Pages

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time is slowly ticking by.

Nothing much to report here. My first ultrasound is scheduled for April 20. I'll be exactly 12 weeks and will have the NT scan done. I'm sooo nervous to finally see the baby and confirm that he/she is growing.

I had a 2nd appointment last week which was a physical exam and pap with one of the OBs. He agreed with my chart and ovulation date, and changed my EDD back to what I think it is rather than having me be 2 weeks ahead. Glad that got straightened out!

My symptoms have faded a bit, except for the exhaustion. I'm generally only nauseous in the evenings now rather than all day, which is fine with me. If only I could sleep 12 hours every night I'd probably be feeling great!

I'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday. Double digits! I hope week 12 hurries up and gets here so we can finally tell people!

No comments:

Post a Comment